Saturday, August 23, 2008

Half a Tri

Today I decided to do half a Triathlon. The swim went better than I thought. 16 lengths and I wasn't even that tired. I had to do a couple back strokes but overall it went really well. I didn't stop once and I only touched the bottom (on my turn around) a couple of times. Biking went well as always. Good timing. Then I hit the run. WOW! I couldn't even do the full 1.5 miles. Which is weak cause it wasn't even 15 minutes which is usually what I do. I had to walk the end of it. The heart burn was so terrible and my legs were just jello. That's like the first time my mind has lost to my body when I really wanted something. I wanted to finish it so bad but just couldn't. Like asking a Coach to take you out of the game. What a shame.

No comments: