Today I ran a wooping 11 minutes. One mile to be exact. Then I walked another half a mile. Next I was on to my swim. I wore the little hair cover thing today. I bet I looked like such a geek. But I didn't have to wash my hair when I showered today. I swam 4 heats of 5x25. I really feel like I'm becoming a better swimmer.
To help me keep up on my workouts I wrote out a calendar on our fridge's white message board, since we never use it for messages. I was going to take a picture of it, but turns out it is all backwards in the photo. Well, my goals are to bike the full 12.4 once a week. Run my 5K in thirty minutes on Sept 6, and start swimming 3 heats of 200 in a couple weeks. I really think these goals will keep me on track.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment