Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm going to die . . . Day 74

I don't know why I ever stopped working out. Being too busy is no excuse. I just love the way I feel after a good sweat. I started today with a 30 min bike ride. Our new gym is really nice. I rode a random hill setting. I was making good time. I slowed down a bit on the last half, but I still figured I could have gone 12.4 miles in about 45 minutes. But then I went swimming. That's a whole nother story. I was hoping I'd be able to swim for a good 15 minutes before I wore myself out. I made it 5! I was shocked. So I took a little break. And then made it another 10. But I am still pooped almost an hour later. My arms are really sore in two different spots, so I'll have to find some weight machines that strengthen my muscles in that area. I am just not a good swimmer. I really worked on my breast stroke. I think I finally have the hang of it. After I was done I watched a guy who was really good and I took a few notes for next time.

Well, I think I am going to sign up for my Triathlon today. I am so excited! It will be such a great accomplishment. I have work out goals all lined up in my head. Hope it goes as planned

No comments: